Our COVID-19 Response
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- All areas will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Masks must be worn by all patrons and staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- All patrons will receive their tickets with their designated seat numbers at Will Call before each performance. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Directional social distancing signage will be visible throughout the venue.
- We will limit venue capacity to allow for social distancing between patrons.
- Temperature checks will be required upon entrance to the facility. Those with temps of 100.4 or above will not be allowed admittance. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
BPACC AND COVID-19
The City of Bartlett and BPACC have preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19, however, we cannot guarantee that you or any other person will not become infected with the virus. Furthermore, attending events could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By agreeing to this and purchasing tickets you:
1. Accept and assume any and all risk of injury, death, damage or loss (including and without limitation those related to COVID-19) arising out of or relating to your presence at or around Bartlett Performing Arts and Conference Center (BPACC) even if caused by the negligence of BPACC, the City of Bartlett and any of their respective officers, directors, manager, employees, partners, agents, successors, assigns, contractors, subcontractor or affiliates (collectively “Indemnitees”.)
2. Indemnify, hold harmless and defend indemnitees from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, actions judgements, settlements, interest, costs or expenses (collectively “Claims”), including without limitation those related to COVID-19, arising out of or relating to your presence, or the presence of any holder of any tickets you purchase, at or around BPACC, even if such claims are caused by Indemnitee’s negligence.
*BPACC does not offer refunds, resales, or exchanges for tickets after purchase unless event is cancelled*