WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
The health and well-being of our patrons, artists, volunteers and staff is our highest priority. To that end, we are adhering to CDC guidelines for gatherings.
- All areas cleaned and sanitized.
- Temperature checks required upon entrance to the facility. Those with temps of 100.4 and above will not be allowed admittance.
- Masks worn by all patrons and staff.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout facility.
- Limited venue capacity to allow for social distancing between patrons.
- All patrons will receive tickets with their designated seat numbers at Will Call before each performance.
- Directional social distancing signage throughout venue
BPACC and COVID-19
The City of Bartlett and BPACC have preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19, however, we cannot guarantee that you or any other person will not become infected with the virus. Furthermore, attending events could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By agreeing to this and purchasing tickets you:
1. Accept and assume any and all risk of injury, death, damage or loss (including and without limitation those related to COVID-19) arising out of or relating to your presence at or around Bartlett Performing Arts and Conference Center (BPACC) even if caused by the negligence of BPACC, the City of Bartlett and any of their respective officers, directors, manager, employees, partners, agents, successors, assigns, contractors, subcontractor or affiliates (collectively “Indemnitees”.)
2. Indemnify, hold harmless and defend indemnitees from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, actions judgements, settlements, interest, costs or expenses (collectively “Claims”), including without limitation those related to COVID-19, arising out of or relating to your presence, or the presence of any holder of any tickets you purchase, at or around BPACC, even if such claims are caused by Indemnitee’s negligence.
*BPACC does not offer refunds, resales, or exchanges for tickets after purchase unless event is cancelled*